Pages

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Happy iNSD weekend... TWO NEW KITS NOW AVAILABLE AT MBH

I have not one but TWO NEW KITS available now at MissesBeeHaven..
and if you are quick they are on sale until Monday 9th May.....

BIKER

Being a Biker and lover off  all things Harley Davidson, I just had to make a kit
for all of us Bikers out there.
Kit includes:

53 embellishments
15 papers
6 frames
and a full Uppercase Alpha (Metal Plate)

Please read and respect my TOU






♥ SOME INSPIRATION ♥




PEACOCK SUMMER

The inspiration for this kit was simply the Peacock feather.. I just adore the deep, jewelled tones and the richness of the colours.

This Kit includes
16 papers
49 embellishments
7 frames
full UPPERCASE glitter alpha

Please respect my TOU and have fun!





♥ SOME INSPIRATION ♥

  

No comments:

Post a Comment